Foreclosure in Louisville>Question Details

Johnnice Otis, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

How do I buy a forclosed home in the city of louisville do I need a realestate agent or do I go through a bank how is this process done?

Asked by Johnnice Otis, Louisville, KY Wed Dec 28, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


I remember you. Hope you are doing well. Wes Black 468-8445.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 2, 2012
You need a real estate agent with knowledge in that area. I would be glad to talk with you. Wes Black Semonin Realtors 468-8445
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 2, 2012
You should have a real estate agent. You don't deal directly with the bank.

What happens is this: The bank puts the property on the market. It lists it with a real estate agent. Although you could deal directly with the listing agent, you'd be far better off to have your own agent representing you.

In either case, you'll be going through an agent, not dealing directly with a bank.

Hope that helps.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 28, 2011
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer