Foreclosure in Bastrop>Question Details

Amyllangley%…, Home Buyer in

How can you obtain a list of properties that will be auctioned off due to foreclosure in Bastrop county?

Asked by Amyllangley%40yahoo.com, Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

3
Don't forget to check out HUD Homes at http://www.hudhomestore.com - if you need a HUD Broker, I am certified and can help you submit the bid. There are some great deals there, I watch it all the time. great site.
Amy,

The answer below is true in regards to their being two types of foreclosures. The Bastrop Tax Sale Foreclosure takes place about every quarter. The Bank Foreclosure Auction takes place every month and is not a gimmick. If you want the list that is most accurate for the Bank Foreclosures, you can go to FLSonline.com and purchase it. This is the most accurate data available bc they actually go collect each foreclosure posting for each county 21 days prior to the auction as required by law. If you are looking for the Tax Sale List you can go to MVBALAW.COM and find the tax sale list. This list is also very accurate. Most investors are not aware of either site. I am set up on both sites as an Investor. If you feel my response was helpful, a review would be great!. Good Luck

Clint Frerich
512-799-6623
You can read the local newspaper every day.
You can also contact your local County Recorder's Office.

Understand two things;
There are two kinds of AUCTIONS; the TRUSTEE SALES where the Banks are Foreclosing, and the private auctions where they are using the gimick of an auction to dispose of houses that no one has been able to sell.
In a Trustee Sale, you will need to have CASH to bid or buy.

Good luck and may God bless