Foreclosure in Lancaster>Question Details

Dreamhouse, Home Buyer in Lancaster, PA

How can someone contact Deutsche bank national trust company to make an offer on a foreclosure?

Asked by Dreamhouse, Lancaster, PA Tue Dec 27, 2011

Answers

12
there is a fantastic book on the subject of handling REO offers, buyers, and brokers called "REO BOOM" by Aram Shah & Tim Shah. They talk about "multiple offer monster" and how to deal with it along with the 5 most commonly made mistakes in the REO business. Check it out its a great read. It will really help you understand the behind the scenes bank process.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 14, 2012
IF you want to talk about Bank owner properties that are not listed

call the regional HQ and ask for the REO office or department - this is REAL ESTATE OWNED - they can sell properties not yet listed, they can do anything they please within their company rules, and they typically set many of them. - they are awarded for lowering the number of on-hand properties so sometimes they may be motivated

Keep fishing, call lots of regional hubs and offices. Call and prevent you are a local bank Jr manager, they will have no idea that you aren't - steel them you want the real estate owned department

" Hi this is Juan from the Lasalle street branch in Chicago and I was just wondering how to get in touch with the Real Estate Owned department " - works like a champ

if not try again tomorrow with a different name and branch
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 25, 2012
You've heard of MURPHY's LAW, and all the permutations.
Well, I want to go down in history for inventing THOMAS' LAW:
This states that you can argue and even refute someone's statement by taking some minute, insignificant detail and proving it wrong:
This is like someone staing; "The Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6th at 9:45 am."
And somebody says; "no, that's wrong. it was at 9:47 am!"

It may have happened, that some Bank did talk to an individual about an REO!
It may have actually happened!
Propery----9021 Pleasant Hill RD. Either---Knoxville,Tn.37924 or Strawberry Plains,Tn. ---last owner was -Tim Laycock---Sale price /???? I live in area----investment propery for allencloninger@yahoo.com C-ph-865-6799994---
Do not believe these answers from Agents.I am a homeowner but got burnt by an agent years ago.There is not a day that goes by that I do not look at reo homes.I got educated on my own .You can call the Bank directly and talk to the person that handles foreclosures.You may have to make a couple calls because every bank branch does not handle foreclosures.They will even tell you the agent to contact about the foreclosure.You will need an agent in the end but these properties are a burden to the bank .Make an offer of what you think it is worth as all foreclosures are sold as is.We have purchased 3 foreclosures and the longer they wait to give me a yes or no the lower my offer goes.Stand your ground as there are plenty of foreclosures out there.
Very good advice
Flag Fri Sep 27, 2013
Were your homes an REO ?
Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012
You can't. Deutche Bank isn't interested in calls from prospective buyers.

However, contact a local Realtor. If the foreclosure is on the market, you'd make an offer through your Realtor.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Dreamhouse,
You will need to contact the listing agent or a buyers agent of your choice to make an offer on a foreclosure if the property is currently on the market. If it's not on the market yet, it may be soon. Contact an agent and have them notify you when it hits the market.

Gary Geer

http://www.GaryGeer.com
The system is set up that the Bank has a LISTING AGENT,
and you will have a BUYER'S AGENT.

This is how you make an Offer.

Good luck and may God bless
Hello! I can set up an automatic MLS search for you, that way you will be notified when it comes on the market. All I need is an email address to tell the MLS system where to send the notification.

Have a great day!

Nadine Reinhardt
Re/Max Associates of Lancaster
(717) 587-7977 or contact me through my website
If you see it listed as a bank owned home you can make an offer on it. If it is owned by the bank but it is not listed for sale, then you will not get the bank to even speak to you about it. That is because finding the right group in the bank to speak to will not be easy. The house might be in PA but the office you need might be in Poland and if the bank just got it they will be doing investigations, inspections and appraisals to determine the value in today's market so they can then decide what amount to list it for. Until they do all that, and that could take months for a bank to do, they won't talk to you even if you found the right office to speak with. Just wait until it is listed for sale with a local Realtor and get your buyers agent to make your offer.
I would love to help you make the offer. Call me at 717-575-5598 or email me at ccassidy@weicherteh.com.
Banks will not talk directly to buyers. The only real way to make an offer on a foreclosed property is to wait until it goes on the market, listed through a real estate professional, and then make an offer on it. I know many people who have tried and tried to go directly through the bank, it just doesn't work. Sorry. Best to find a good buyer's agent familiar with working foreclosures and have them monitor the Multiple Listing Service for you.
You can use an attorney to make the offer before it goes to a listing agent.
Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012