Foreclosure in Fresno>Question Details

Linda Garcia, Other/Just Looking in Madera, CA

How can I start a "Trash Out" business in CA?

Asked by Linda Garcia, Madera, CA Sat Jul 4, 2009

My husband and I would like to start a "trash out" business but don't know where to begin. We know what materials are needed but we would like to know more about legal issues, licensing, contracts, ect. What are the steps needed to begin?

Help the community by answering this question:


At my house trash day is Monday.
I am reminded to take the trash out.
I would contact FORCLOSURE listing agents in the are in which you wish to work.
You will be expected to have general liability insurance at the least.
if you have your ducks in a row show you are licensed, insured etc and show the accord certs to prospective REO listing agents that should get your foot in the door.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
California Department of Real Estate License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer