Foreclosure in Cheviot Hills>Question Details

Trisha, Other/Just Looking in Cheviot Hills, Los A...

How can I obtain more information about a foreclosure listing in Cheviot Hills without first registering with?

Asked by Trisha, Cheviot Hills, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jul 12, 2009

RealtyTrac? I am currently interested in one or two listings only, but not ready to 'shop' further at this time.

Answers

8
you needn't pay anything for this info. go to the County Recorder in Norwalk and research the tax leins, bank loans etc. yourself. it's all there. the biggest issue is the drive there and back.
The best advice I can give you is connect with a Realtor who can help you with Foreclosures. Everyone gets exited when they go to foreclosure websites and sadly discover that all they found out was the second or third loan which has been posted....hence they think they can buy a home for $100,000 or less!

Keep in mind Banks have Appraisers and they know the true market value of a home. They will not mistakenly under price a multi-milion dollar home.

Should you need more help please email me privately with the details at homes@endrebarath.com
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Why stick with just foreclosures? There are so many good deals on the Westside. Cheviot Hills has beautiful neighborhoods and great homes. There are some great listings out there with lots of potential that are priced well. My advice is to not limit yourself and be open to all property for sale. You might miss out on something really good. For a list of upcoming homes for sale in Cheviot Hills, feel free to call the Solomon Team (310) 979-3798, or email SoldbySolomon@gmail.com Thanks.
Web Reference: http://www.larealtor4u.com
All the info about a foreclosure (mortgages/trust deeds, IRS leins, notices of default and trustee sale etc.) is public information. This means you can research it all yourself for free at your county clerk's office. And you will know you have obtained the most complete up-to-date info. Good luck!
Even if you are just looking, Realtors have the same access to Realty Trac info through our own system. We can keep you abreast of the market in the area without a problem. If you'd like to let me know which listings you are interested in I can provide more info.
Call me direct, please 310-694-2288

Nicole Lindler
Prudential California Realty-PDC
nlindler@prula.com
Realty Trac may only give you the street & not the address if you're not registered. If you can tell me what the 2 streets are that you're interested in I can look them up for you & find out the current status.

Just say "Cedar St. between Main & Orange" , I am registered with Realty Trac & can find it for you, even if you're "just looking" right now.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com
Hi Trisha,

Some of the listings on RealtyTrac are not actually foreclosure listings but perhaps a $100,000-500,000 loan in default and a property headed into foreclosure that will be priced much higher. When you see really low prices for the area, there is a good chance this is the case. You just need a good agent to keep you informed of foreclosure property in that area and find the property that fits you best. If you need info on all real foreclosures in that area please let me know.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com