Foreclosure in 85143>Question Details

Dan Brown, Home Buyer in Mesa, AZ

How can I find out if the foreclosure on my home has been postponed. I have looked at all sites and can not find. I am in Arizona

Asked by Dan Brown, Mesa, AZ Wed Oct 10, 2012

Answers

5
Call your lender and maybe they can help.
Ask your agent, they can get all the information.
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
Thanks for your interest!
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012
Call number on letter you may have gotten.
Flag Sat Oct 20, 2012
Great advice
Flag Thu Oct 18, 2012
I would love to help you to get it postponed if they haven't. I also buy properties at top value and short sales can get you up to $30,000 relocation help.

Feel free to check your website.

We can help you to stay in your home longer, get cash and not have to show your home to multiple people and viewings with realtors. I am a realtor and work with investors. I am also an investor.
Web Reference: http://www.topsellaz.com
Dan

You can either call and speak to your lender or the agent that is conducting the Trustee Sale. Who issued you notice of Trustee Sale? Have you looked it up on their site or called them?

A couple of typical paths we take to find out. I would start with the Trustee site and then call them, doubt they will try and collect or chase you down just because you request clarification on the date

doug@mcvinua.com if you would like to communicate privately.
I have the trustees number. Do not know if I call they will start harassing? Just want to know if date has been changed. I am not looking to save it just want to move on but do not want to abandon property. If a date is set how long can they wait to post an alternate date. If you send me your email address I will send you property info. Dan
What is the address of your house? I can check the tax records and tell you who the trustee is that was in charge of the trustee's sale.