Foreclosure in 07017>Question Details

Carlos42, Other/Just Looking in 07017

How can I find foreclosed properties in Boston MA?

Asked by Carlos42, 07017 Mon Feb 20, 2012

Answers

3
Dawn Barrier 702-812-4550’s answer
You should work with an agent in the specific area you want to buy in.
They can set you up on their mls search so that properties are emailed to you as soon as they come on the market, make arrangements to preview and put in the offers for you.

I'm sure one in your area will comment shortly, if not you can email me and I can refer someone.

Web Reference: http://www.LasVegasDawn.com
A good local realtor can provide you with all foreclosure properties the minute they become available for sale. They also have access to unlisted pre-foreclosure properties.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
Since most foreclosed properties end up being listed with a broker, consider working with an agent of your own; keep in mind that not all foreclosed properties are such a great bargain, therefore don't overlook some traditional sales, as some may end up being a much better buy.