Foreclosure in 07731>Question Details

Misterw, Home Buyer in 07731

House owned by DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST at 18 Carrie Drive Howell, NJ?

Asked by Misterw, 07731 Mon Jan 24, 2011

Does anyone know about a house owned by DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST at 18 Carrie Drive Howell, NJ? How can I get information?

Answers

4
Call a local Realtor! Of course.
The assessed value of this home by Howell Township is only $389,100. If you want me to email you a copy of the expired listing or see what the house actually has in it, square footage, etc, please drop me an email at audrey.callahan@cbmoves.com or call me at (732) 580-1546 and I'll send you the link. $500,145 seems on the high side to pay for this home in today's real estate market. Also, when buying a house foreclosure usually it is sold "as is". Recommend a building inspection if possible. Utitlities should remain turned on.
Bank usually not responsible for condition, disclosures, or repairs. Sometimes beneficial to wait until the bank actually takes possesion of property. Recommend getting an appraisel of property prior to purchasing as well as a comparative market analysis (I can help you with that ). Good luck and remember, Buyer Beware!
The last time is was on the market was back 2006 for $499,000 and then was withdrawn on 4/13/2007. There is a Judgment Amount: of $500,145 on the property. If you are interested in this property feel free to email me or shoot me a call and I would be more than willing to help you out.

Dennis Freshnock
Heritage House Sotheby's
C-908-601-6692
Email- dfreshnock45@hotmail.com
Web Reference: http://dennisfreshnock.com
nope. it was never listed on the open market.