Foreclosure in Lakeside>Question Details

Gr8tsunami, Real Estate Pro in Lakeside, CA

Homesales, Inc.

Asked by Gr8tsunami, Lakeside, CA Mon May 24, 2010

How do I contact soemone reagrding property in Lakeside, CA owned by Homesales, Inc.

Answers

6
Did you ever find information for Homesales Inc? I have an offer for their Temecula, Ca.
But no one can get information.
Thank you!
Betttie
How do I register to become an REO listing Agent for Homesales INC?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
If you're working with an agent they'll be able to send you updates on listings throughout San Diego. If you need to search the MLS you can do that by search my website and clicking on the "Home Search" on the left side.
Your agent can flag the property and as soon as it comes on the market, it will end up in your CLIENT GATEWAY the minute it comes on the market... you can get a email or text message sent to your phone.
Since it is bank owned you'll have to wait until it is 'assigned' to a broker by the asset management dept, and chances are that will be happening pretty soon.

I have experience tracking down these REO agents before these properties hit the market.
Shoot me an email or call me and I can help you out.

Joe Rennick
Joe@whisselrealty.com
619.302.9139
DRE Lic #01871454
Homesales Inc is a division of JP Morgan Chase. The REO Department phone # is 877-584-3290