Foreclosure in 85044>Question Details

Kristineschl…, Home Buyer in Williams Bay, WI

Home was put on auction yesterday. How do I find if it sold?

Asked by Kristineschlechter, Williams Bay, WI Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

8
If you know the trustee and the trustee sales number, you can call the trustee and provide the sales number info to see if it sold, postponed, or canceled. If you need help, shoot me an email with whatever info you have and I'll check into it for you.
Hi Kristine,

When foreclosure proceedings start in AZ, the first legal notice that is completed is the "Notice of Sale", also known as a "NOS", as the foreclosure process in AZ is only a 90 day process. The NOS MUST be posted to the property within 30 days of the foreclosure process being started. On that NOS is the information for the trustee that is handling the foreclosure. You can call them at any time and provide them with the TS# (also located on the NOS) and they can give you the information.

Please contact me with any other questions or concerns. I managed a trustee dept. in AZ for over 4 years.

Lisa Markham
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.
NMLS# 947738 / AZ# 0921717
520.240.9602
lmarkham@envoymortgage.com
https://lmarkham-envoy.mortgagewebcenter.com
If you need help finding the information. Please contact me and I will be glad to help. Thanks!
it is said that my house was sold a while ago but I want to go back and live in it, what can I do
If it was foreclosure with Trustee Sale the tax records will show the sale once the deed is recorded. Most of the time they are recorded right away though as they are cash sales. It may have also been the lender that purchased it. In that case it will come back on the market soon. If it was already foreclosed and the lender was putting it in an auction it can take awhile as the buyer may be getting financing so it can be 30-60 days before the new deed records. If you have an address I can research it for you.
PLEASE help, as i dont know my ass from a hole in the ground!!! 6433 Old Ben Ln., Canal Winchester, OH 43110. Deed in the name of Matthew L. Werner. Thank You.
Flag Wed Nov 12, 2014
Glad to track down a home for you, provide us a property address and we will track it for you.
It most likely will not show up in the public records for up to 5 days
email me the address and I'll look it up for you

stephanieweissmoves@gmail.com
If it was YOUR home; just call your Lender.
If it wasn't your home; you'll have to be patient until it is RECORDED.