Foreclosure in Summerlin>Question Details

Vegasjanny, Renter in Kissimmee, FL

Hi there, I am an investor from UK and I would like to learn more about pre-foreclosure.

Asked by Vegasjanny, Kissimmee, FL Sat Jan 28, 2012

Raina Musser’s answer
The agents here in Las Vegas can all tell you about the "pre-foreclosure" process, that is the majority of what is on the market! You need a minimum of 60 days for the seller's bank approval, then another 30 days for your end to finance or pay cash. Paying cash will be quicker, so cash can lessen the time by as much as half (2 weeks). It all depends on the bank, some are actually settling in 30 days! They are finally getting the departments for this process in order and its getting much, much better! If you would like to talk and hear more, please call me! My number is 702-232-1287.
Raina Musser
Web Reference:

Can you email me your questions or call me with them? I deal with investors all day long and I am very knowledgeable about foreclosures and preforeclosures. I would be happy to answer any and all questions you have and give you any advice that I can in regards to the Las Vegas market.

Jeffrey Sklar
Property Manager
2012 Vice Chair GLVAR Property Management Committee
Southern Nevada Property Management
8871 West Flamingo Road Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Phone 702-522-6764
Fax 888-203-2779
I can be reached at 702-318-1244 for questions and a discussion specific to your situation.

Nakia Woodson
RED CARPET Las Vegas Realtors
As a Buyer's Agent for Investors, your fellow countrymen are buying 3+2 house selling for $70,000 to $90,000 that are Bank Owned Foreclosures. There ism less hassle, and the houses can close in 30 days vs. 6 months in pre forclosure. The 7 Day and 90 Day Price Chart for Las Vegas Real Estate has turned +Positive. If you are ready to get a deal, send for the FREE Foreclosure list

FREE! <-Get the Best Deals in Las Vegas Professional Buyer's Agent 35 Years Experience <--Find me on FACEBOOK Jay Rosen, Broker<-Company Information

Pre foreclosures are known as "short sales" meaning the fair market value of the property is less than what is owed on it.

The process can be long or not depending on who the lender is - I am closing one this week that took 7 months and one the week after that took 45 days. Each short sale is different.

Please contact me so we can discuss your goals with this purchase.

Jane Snow
Wardley Real Estate
I would be happy to answer all your questions. The market in Las Vegas has a great deal of opportunity for investors. We find many homeowners in a pre foreclosure position in Las Vegas. I have a great team of professionals to cover every part of the transaction from finding properties and negotiating the contract to Title - Escrow and Closing. We also can video most potential properties and send you a video link. Photos are great but often times do not give you the same prospective a video walk through can provide. This works great for long distance buyers/investors. I am at your service. Give me a call and we can get started. Please visit our websites and FaceBook page listed below.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Hello David,
The real answer to that question would be a lot of questions for you, and that would be, to find out exactly what your looking for and how much you are wanting to spend on your New Home. If you would like to give me a call or drop me an email and give me some information of the type of Home you would like and how much you are willing to spend on this Home, I will send some property of interest to you, that is really the 1st step.

David Lamer
Direct: 702.416.7351
You can give me a call at 702-285-7778 to answer your questions:)
Web Reference: