Foreclosure in Antioch>Question Details

Joy Smith, Home Owner in Florida

Hi my I just had a pre trial on my house and they give me until April 17 , what can I do now I really don't know what to do I need help .

Asked by Joy Smith, Florida Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Joy, Yes, you need to contact a Real Estate Agent who is a Short Sale Specialist and who can assist you with the negotiation with the mortgage bank, as well as market your home for an acceptable sale price so you can successfully walk away with a short sale, rather than having your home foreclose. If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to call me.
Joy, if you can't make the payments, it may be worth attempting a short sale. I recommend using a professional short sale negotiator - it signals that you're really trying to get the deal done, to both the bank and buyers. These negotiators are either paid by the buyer or the bank, so it won't even cost you any money.