Foreclosure in Shelltown>Question Details

Mudhafar Taw…, Home Buyer in Dearborn Heights, MI

Hi, is this property still available? if so may you give me more information about it . thanks

Asked by Mudhafar Tawfeeq, Dearborn Heights, MI Sat Feb 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3108430926--S-40th-St-San-…

Answers

6
What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by RealtyTrac which is a reporting service. RealtyTrac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from RealtyTrac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
Hi Mudhafar,

A lot of times you'll see what looks like a home for sale, but is actually a home that's had some activity in the public records, like this one. In this case, the property had a Notice of Foreclosure or Sale filed against it, which is a matter of public record. I can send you some listings if you'd like, of homes that are actually available for sale. Just email me off forum.

Cory La Scala
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
oh fay yates I understand your a realtor and see your in Dearborn heights, mi so you don't have access to califorina MLS what more info do you need on that property im a realtors so I can check it and do you have a client that's checking it out.
Paul, I don't know why you think I am in MI, I am in San Diego.
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
Mudhafar, I don't see this property listed for sale. The information you have is showing the bank how much they are owing in penalties because they have not made any payments, if the bank may foreclose on this property.
mudhafar tawfeeq, this is mr garrett again I clicked on the link your provided and if its the one I think your talking about in Shelltown I thnk its in preforeclosure stage I was looking at property in mls, if it is this property what info are you looking for
mudhafar tawfeeq, this is mr paul garrett with socalrealtors you where asking if a property is still aval, which one are you asking about I have several if you give me an address I can look it up and I need your full name and I good way to contact you prefer phone # and email, my properties go quick so let me know what your looking at and I can answer you back faster.
thank you, my cell is 619 917-7093.