Foreclosure in Sacramento>Question Details

Darnley30, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA

Hi how do i become a Vendor /Contrator

Asked by Darnley30, Sacramento, CA Mon Dec 10, 2012

Answers

3
Most Banks have a REO dedicated Website and or 3rd party companies called ASSET MANAGEMENT GROUPS have VENDOR sign up areas on their websites. Hope that helps....
Darnley...

To become a vendor/contractor for us...?

Get a list of skills... prices... business cards... maybe a website.. and of course I hope you have a good running vehicle and your own tools...

I would also have a smart phone that can accept email and that can provide pictures... for example... say you are someone we send out on a job.... we send the work orders via email and will include pictures to help you if we have them.

In addition, if you are on a job site and something comes up unexpected, you can send us pictures on the fly that we can then forward to our clients and advise them of the circumstances with a phone call... That helps us get fast approvals and saves you money from having to drive out there again.

Always answer the phone or be quick to return a call even if it's a text saying you'll call back later in a few minutes... You answer the phone when it rings will give you a leg up on about 75-80% of your competition.

Do the job right and price it right... don't try and make a killing on us because if we find out you are starting to inch up on prices... we are always looking out for quality work at the best price.

If you've got some references that helps...

Finally... to get started... I'd get in the phone book and start contacting property managers and real estate people...wouldn't hurt to visit their offices with a flyer and a business card.

If you do good work... the word will get out and you'll never be broke

I hope this helps...

Good Luck and let us know how you do....
What service do you offer?