Foreclosure in 28594>Question Details

Queenbee, Home Buyer in Oxbow, OR

Hi, We are looking for a bank owned/ foreclosure/ short sale in cape carteret or does anyone know how we go about finding them?

Asked by Queenbee, Oxbow, OR Sun Jan 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


The Local MLS now provides an area to search for bank owned and short sales properties. Our office is located in the Swansboro/Cape Carteret area and we belong to both the Onslow MLS (Swansboro) and the Carteret County MLS (Cape Carteret) and if you are not currently working with a local agent, can easily set you up to receive automatic email alerts when a new bank owned property is listed. We also provide a place on our website for you to search the MLS on your own. Only one agency works for you in North Carolina! We would be glad to help with your search.
Larry & Virginia Federer
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 4, 2010
I know of three properties in the area you asked about. Call the Happy House Guy at 252 342-9444 and I will be happy to discuss with you. Frank Kivett - Kivett's Happy House Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 4, 2010
Foreclosures are usually listed with agents. The Multiple Listing Services for both Carteret & Onslow counties allow us to have listings & changes automatically sent to our clients as they're entered or changes are made. We can specify you be sent foreclosures & short sales, a price range, your desired area, etc. If you've been working with an agent, I'm sure they'd be glad to arrange this for you. If not, feel free to contact me and I can set you right up.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 4, 2010
Hi Queenbee , you could check http://www,, they got nationwide foreclosed property listings
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 3, 2010
I would look for a local agent with the CDPE designation.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer