Foreclosure in Trace Ridge>Question Details

gailkremer, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Hi, Is Stirrup Way Keller, TX 76248 still on the market? thanks

Asked by gailkremer, Fort Worth, TX Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

12
OK - I will not refer to Trulia anymore as a trusted resource (except for realtor questions)...
Thanks for your help, I will talk consider the answers and do a little more research to make an informed decision.
Gail
Dear Gail --- Please give me a call. I specialize in helping clients get all the info they need to make an informed decision. I can get you answers to any question you have, and I'll make sure there are NO surprises during your transaction. Been doing it for 33 years, right here in the county you want to live in! If you want references, I'll give you names and numbers, or email addresses you can contact. My tag line may say "Keller", but I work in all areas around here. We can go at your pace if you are not in a hurry. But just so you'll know, if you start the process this week, you won't be closing before late September, so plan ahead. ~I'm available on the weekends.
Rick DeVoss
ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121
WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
The real problem here is everyone is focused on Trulia, instead of on the real information on MLS. There IS a house for sale at 4900 Stirrup Way, and there IS a house for lease at 4949 Stirrup Way. If that is the street you want to live on, then let's go look at them.

If it is not what you were hoping to find, then stop wasting time on Trulia and get with an experienced Realtor who will find you the right house for your family. It is as simple as that!

Trulia is an advertising medium. It was designed to make somebody some money. It is NOT designed as the be-all, end-all place for a buyer (or tenant) to find the perfect house. If you want to buy a house, then you really need to get with a loan officer and arrange your financing first. Then contact a Realtor who will interview you and discover what your family really needs and wants. Once these factors are known, it is fairly simple for your Realtor to find you the right house on MLS. ~And I guarantee you we won't be searching on Trulia for it! ...Or Zillow, either!

Contact my office, or one of the other capable Realtors who have given you an intelligent answer to your question. We can not only save you a lot of time, but we will save you money as well.

Rick DeVoss
Yes, it is contact me 817-528-7706 to view it or email me pyadkerson@att.net
You should try reading the other responses on here before you try to answer the question.
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013
Yes is it contact me at 817-528-7706 or pyadkerson@att.net
There appears to be a lot of confusion going on here. The house you talked about on "Sterling Trace" has been leased. But you sounded like you were looking for a house that was for sale.
There IS one for sale on Stirrup Way; it is just not the one that Trulia has posted because that information is bogus.

What you need is an experienced Realtor who can find the right house for your family. I've been selling Keller for 33 years, and I know the area very well. Both 76248 nand 76244. I assume you are wanting to be in the Keller school district. And you probably understand the taxes are higher in 76244. But there are always pros and cons in any neighborhood. The key thing is that when you sit down with a Realtor, and discuss your family's needs, then you can get all the facts and learn which neighborhoods and which houses will be best for you.

Here's the bottom line: It is the buyer's job to arrange for the financing and bring the money to the table. It is your Realtor's job to find the right house. Contact me directly, and I'll make your buying experience go smoothly.

Have a great day!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Serices

817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
Thanks for the enlightening info. I was posting my responses before I got to read the other posts. Please let me know which of you has a lot of experience with bank-owned properties.
When I'm saying "on the market," I'm only speaking in general terms. Is it still available since it's listed as being on trulia for 180+ days.? Just noticed it today. The picture on Trulia is different from the one of the address that is sent. This is a 4 bedroom/2 bath for 102 bank owned foreclosure. 2249 sq. ft

Zooming in on the address in the trulia picture looks like it says : 4733 or 4713 Sterling Trace Circle.
Thanks for your quick response.
RUN,,, run... as fast as you can... ANY website NOT PROVIDING you the entire street address which includes street # is a bait and switch site.

Realtors websites are governed by the State we are licensed in therefore WE as agents must post accurate info WHICH includes entire street address.

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
_________________________________________
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
https://twitter.com/Lynn911

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
Yes, Dave --- There is a house for sale on Stirrup Way in Keller. But your question assumes there is only one. And we have no way of knowing whether you want to buy a house in Keller, or lease a house in Keller. Actually, there is one of each.

And I noticed your use of the phrase..."is it still on the market?" This sounds like you've noticed it before. So, tell me: When do you plan to be moving? Why would you let it sit on the market so long that someone else might get it? If it is still available, when do you want to go look at it?

Obviously, it is cheaper to purchase a house than it is to rent one. But the one that is for sale is a very large 5-bedroom house with 3 baths. It would be great if you have a large family!! Let me know what your requirements are, and I will find you the right house. The market is moving very fast right now, so get back in touch with me right away if you are even thinking of moving in August or September.

You may text me or email me to set up an appointment, and we'll work around your schedule on your job. Weekend appointments are available if we can set it early in the week.

Have a nice evening!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
The exact address is not listed on Trulia but it looks like a corner lot.
This is the link:
http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3027464086--Stirrup-Way-Ke…
What is the address and I'll check it out?