Foreclosure in Pasadena>Question Details

Ash_91101, Home Buyer in Pasadena, CA

Hi, Interested in buying small condo for investment purposes. I am looking for agent recommendations. (Foreclosure interest)

Asked by Ash_91101, Pasadena, CA Mon Mar 26, 2012

I would like to on paper have an equation where rent >= mortgage tax expenses. I want someone who is going to help me with this process by starting out small. If it works, I have couple other friends (and myself) who is interested in a second place as well. I need someone with experience and patience who knows the rental market as well. Please recommend. Thanks!

Answers

17
Have you considered a HOMEPATH property? http://www.homepath.com The best part of a HOMEPATH home is you can put as little as 10% down, AND there is NO mortgage insurance.

Kinecta Federal Credit Union (a not-for-profit direct lender) is one of few HOMEPATH lenders in the country, with a presence in Los Angeles County.

Hope this helps!

Rene Joseph De Blanco
http://www.kinecta.org/jdeblanco
jdeblanco@kinecta.org
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 27, 2012
Hi ash! This is Christian from Empire East/MegaWorld, actually we have 8 project in all. the cheapest is the CAMBRIDGE VILLAGE near in ORTIGAS CENTER, for as low as 7,400/month payable in 48months! That payment was already fixed. If you are interested just text me on this number 09302336188. Then if we meet i will discuss to you all the ditails you want to know. Thanks!
Hi Ash.....as you know it's all about the numbers in investment property. Don't allow yourself to get emotionally attached to the decision as so many do. Also, realize that not everyone is cut out to be a 'landlord'...oftentimes when you add the management expense associated with an investment, it kicks the numbers into the red and kills the deal
Good Day Sir/Ma'am!

I am a property specialist at SM Development Corporation or SMDC in Philippines. SMDC is known for developing five-star condominiums in prime locations. And we have our latest project which is Breeze Residences which will be located along Roxas Blvd and in front of World Trade Center. Our unit starts at 1.9M which can you can pay in three different schemes. 1) Spot Cash, 2) 10% Downpayment, 10% over 36 months, 80% balance which can be loan in the bank or paid through cash. 3)Deffered in 36 months with 2% Discount. We are currently pre-selling the units and it is a good investment because as years pass by, the price increases.

If you have any questions, feel free to email or message me. Below are my contact details.

JACQUELIN VISPERAS
Mobile #: 09274624776
SM Property Sales, Inc.
Two E-Com Center 14th floor Ocean Drive
SM Mall of Asia Complex CBP 1-A
Roxas Blvd. Pasay City 1300, Philippines
Hello! I am currently working in New San Jose Builders Inc. If you are still interested in investing at condominiums, I can definitely help you out. We have available units in The Fort, Makati, Tomas Morato, Kamuning, Panay Avenue, Valenzuela and Manila that are pre-selling. We also have units that are ready for occupancy. I can send some pictures of our model units if you want or we could meet up and i will personally accompany you to see the location. Regarding the prices, I can guarantee you that our company offers 30% much affordable prices than any other real estate companies. So, if you're ready to talk about the payment schemes you can email me.
All, thank you for so many responses. I will go through all of them this weekend and contact a few of you next week for initial discussions. Thank you so much for responding.
Here are several elements will affect your mortgage tax expenses: Purchase price, percentage of down payment, credit history and fiancial background etc. Rental market rate, vacancy rate and property's condition are also have to be considered. Where rent , or = morgage tax expenses can be matched. A detail buyer consultation is where you should start with and it's free! Good Luck! Here is my contact info:
Nina Bao Liu
DreLic#: 01841905
Ninalv812@gmail.com
http://ninaliu.kwrealty.com
Keller Williams Realty Pasadena
Hi Ash,

As an agent who lives in Pasadena and works for a real estate company that specializes in REOs, foreclosures, and short sales, I have some great resources to help you in your search. I also specialize in rentals and know this market very well. The great thing about the company I work for, Quantum Realtors, is that you will have a team working for you rather than just 1 single agent.

Give me a call if you would like to get started today!
(949) 981-6675
I would be happy to assist you with this. I am very patient and my partner has vast experience with rentals and income properties. You can reach my partner, Payman, at (818) 468-3116. We can also be reached by e-mail at jan@dreamhomelink.com or payman@dreamhomelink.com. You may also visit our website at http://www.dreamhomelink.com or find us on Facebook at dream home agents.

My best,
Jan Emamian
While you are selecting an agent, ask them to give you an exit strategy as well. Most buyers only plan the purchase. Condos can be tricky not only to lease but to sell as well. When you turn one to a rental you can damage the chances of a buyer getting approved for financing in the complex, that can impact your equity as well. Good luck,
Hi Ash,
I'll be happy to provide you with the info on investment properties and rentals and help you find the property within your budget.
Please give me a call at (909)731-7124 or e-mail me Ludy@tarbell.com
I'm a Certified CA Short sale & Foreclosure Specialist.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
Hello again,

I find housing for both Caltech and JPL students and I also rent out to them personally.

If you would like to email me I can give your some reference on rental rates. A lot depends on home much your putting down on your investment. And of course location is everything :)
tformico@gmail.com
Ash,
If you would like to interview me for my real estate services that I provide, feel free to contact me at your leisure.
Thank You
Harry Khayalian
Century 21 Golden Realty
Broker Associate
626-204-2314
Dre#01237831
Licensed Real Estate Professional since 1998

You are making a very wise decision. Condo's are at great prices and as you probably already know, Pasadena is always reliable for finding good renters. I have lived in the foothills for 23 yrs and live walking distance from Caltech I live and breath Pasadena :) . There is always a shortage of housing for professors and students which keeps the rental market strong. I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert and a short sale pro. I have references from many clients, 99% of my transactions are short sales and they all close. I know the right questions to ask so we don't waste time making offers on properties that will never close.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Terri Formico Coldwell Banker
tformico@gmail.com
Hi Ash,
I would be happy to provide you with the information on investment properties and rentals. I would also be happy to help you find the property within your budget and rent it out after close of the escrow.
Give me a call or e-mail me. I will be happy to help you.

Ripsi Yepremyan
Prudential CA Realty
Tel. 818.522.0660
DRE #01488880
http://www.prucalglendale.com/
Hi Ash,

There are many opportunities for income condos in Pasadena and this is a very good time to make such investments.
I'm working with investors in Pasadena to purchase condos to rent out. I'm therefore familiar with the numbers and the areas.

I'm very patient and will take the time to sit with you and go over the income numbers and questions. Give me a call or shoot me an email and let's talk about the opportunities available to you.

Looking forward to doing business with you and helping you achieve your goals,
Mimi
Direct: 323 274 6995
Email: MimiDavies@kw.com
Hi Ash,

I would be happy to help you out with this. I work with a large number of investors, and especially recommend condos as an investment. I have helped many investors with this exact scenario, and they are now making excellent returns on their properties. It is important to analyze the properties for their expected ROI (return on investment) as you mentioned, taking into consideration all projected expenses and potential rental income. You can see several sample scenarios where I have done this, by visiting some of the properties listed here: http://richardschulman.com/category/foreclosures-of-the-week/ And this is something I do on a regular basis for my clients in analyzing investment properties. I would be happy to talk with you further and help you analyze your situation and get you started in the right direction.

Feel free to contact me at any time.

Richard Schulman
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com