Foreclosure in 22553>Question Details

sotoole41, Other/Just Looking in Spotsylvania, VA

Hi, I am wondering about how much it will cost to have a foreclosed home cleaned out in the Spotsylvania area.

Asked by sotoole41, Spotsylvania, VA Fri Apr 26, 2013

Answers

2
Hello, I am Beth a Realtor with 1st Choice Better Homes & Land in Fredericksburg, Chris's advice is great. Some other options maybe to contact Habitat For Humanity or the Salvation Army they maybe able to pick up some large items, if they are able to be donated. Another option maybe to sell anything left in the home with value to help offset the expenses of the clean out and repair. :)
Thanks for the advice, sounds great.
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013
Hi, I am a local agent and the company I use is Home Experts. They do all of my clean outs and repairs on foreclosures and rentals. The cost will of course depend on how big the house is and what needs to be done. Please contact Teri at teri.hedrick@me.com and she can set up a time for a formal estimate for you. Good Luck.
Thank you so much!
Flag Fri Apr 26, 2013