Foreclosure in Temecula>Question Details

Elizabeth Ann…, Home Owner in Temecula, CA

Help buying foreclosure property in Temecula CA

Asked by Elizabeth Ann Maldonado, Temecula, CA Tue Feb 12, 2013

Can anybody recommend an agent who specializes in helping homebuyers buy foreclosed property? We can put down 5 to 10 percent ranging from 350 to 400 but will be financing the rest and not sure how that works. Need a specialist who is willing to walk us through it and help find foreclosed properties please!

Answers

8
Greg Herman’s answer
Thanks for the question Dizzymisslizzy. You asked for a specialist so you really need 2. You need a professional Realtor who will do only Real Estate and a Professional lender who only does loans. Then that Realtor needs to have experience in this market and in the business as well.
Foreclosures are becoming more slim in volume but regular sales are on the rise. The right Realtor will be able to discern the best option and help you make this happen.
My 27 years of lending will help you put together the right loan package to help your offer get approved.
Here's my number. 951-265-1607. I'll help you with the right Realtor choice and we can cut your shopping time down and help you into a great home before interest rates rise any more.

Greg Herman
951-265-1607
Gherman@spfcnet.com
Don't get pre-qualified....Get Approved!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Have you found someone to fulfill your real estate needs? If not, please feel free to contact me anytime. Real estate investment is my specialty and I've bought and sold REOs and short sale properties. The market is hot!
You have received a lot of good advice and a lot of sales pitches. From the vagueness of your message it seems to me that you need knowledge...first and foremost. Find an agent and lender who are going to educate you to your options, challenges and obstacles....educated borrowers make the best and most successful home owners.

I personally do not think of financing as a sales process as much as an education process... Once borrowers are educated properly they on well on the path to successful home ownership.

Wishing you the best

Deborah
(951)795-4547
Hello Dizzy Miss Lizzy,

Before you commit with any agent I would call and feeling for who they are and if you like them. I would ask to speak with 4-5 buyers that have closed escrows with this agent with in the last two months. I would make them prove they actually closed the escrow through the MLS print out with the agents name on the listing. We specialize in representing buyers.
Since we've also been in lending for over 30 years, we know the ins and outs of REO's and short sales better than most agents. We also will fight for health and safety violations to be paid for by the banks before closing escrow.
Because we are lenders, as well as real estate agents,we know exactly what needs to be done to make sure your loan closes with out 11th hour disasters.
Did you know that over 50% of escrows fall out due to financing problems!?! Due to the complexities of lending these days- there are an enormous number of mistakes made. The problem is 99% of all loan files are
never submitted for approval until after you've been in escrow for weeks or a month!!! By then you've paid for an appraisal home inspections etc...most loan officers do not have underwriting abilities.
We start every home buyer off with a loan approval that includes your credit, income and assets. Most loan approval letters are not worth the paper they are written on. If you look at these letters the letter will state the approval doesn't cover income it assets? Yikes!!
You will have a much better chance to win over a competing offer if your agent
submits a FULL loan approval rather than a worthless preapproval letter.
If you slready have a lender we will work with that lender.
This is not a market for new agents to learn at your expense. I would choose an agent with at least 10 years FULL TIME experience. We've worked through 3 recessions now. We have lots if tools in our tool box that benifits all our clients!
We've lived and worked in the valley for over 20 years.Pease look up our websites,profiles and customer testimonials.
Good luck to you!
Scott and Shelley Weier
Cal State Realty
DRE License: #01175869/01217373
C2 Financial Corporation
Website: http://www.CalStateRealty.us
Scott@CalStateRealty.us
Shelley@CalStateRealty.us
Office: 951-587-2100
Cell: 951-264-1163 Scott
Cell: 951-264-1195 Shelley
eFax: 888-587-2110
NMLS License # 258707
Hi dizzzymisslizzy,

First thing you will need is a pre-approval for your loan. I have an excellent lender you can contact, if you don't already have one.

Once you have your pre-approval, I would be more than happy to help you find your new home. (Shanna@RealtyBySR.com or 951-240-2205).

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Before you begin shopping for a property, I advise that you get a pre-approval letter from the lender of your choice. Not all lenders will accept a 5 - 10% down payment and you want to make sure that you can get bank financing before you waste time looking for a home that you cannot mortgage.

Talk to your lender about a FHA loan. These allow first time home buyers buy a home with at least 3.5% down. HUD's 203(k) program can help you to purchase or refinance a property plus include in the loan the cost of making the repairs and improvements. The FHA insured 203(k) loan is provided through approved mortgage lenders nationwide. It is available to persons wanting to occupy the home.

Once you do that, check out http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com. It is a website that shows the active foreclosure listings through all of the USA. Currently there are 443 active listings in Temecula. Good luck in your real estate purchase!
I'm your Huckleberry...

-Cory
Hi!! I can help!! Please give me a call. My number is 951-514-7854 or you can email me at ashleycooper4homes@gmail.com. I have helped numerous home buyers in your same situation. I look forward to speaking!