Foreclosure in 33177>Question Details

Ira Mccray Ii, Home Buyer in Orland Park, IL

Hello, My name is Ira McCray. I currently live in Chicago and am looking for a winter home in Miami. I am interested in a 1 or 2 bedrooms with 2 bath

Asked by Ira Mccray Ii, Orland Park, IL Sun Jan 5, 2014

Answers

22
If you enjoy the action Miami is great, if you prefer nature, a laid back area and wish to avoid traffic congestions you out to take a look at South West Florida. Marco Island was voted the best small town in the USA by Trip Advisor in 2014.
If you enjoy the action miami is great, if you prefer nature, a laid back area and wish to avoid traffic congestions you out to take a look at South West Florida. Marco Island was voted the best small town in the USA by Trip Advisor in 2014.
Hi Ira:

Have you done any research as far as what areas in Miami you would be interested in? Our City is growing and we have a lot to offer.

Would like to be close to be beach?

Let me know if I can help you?

Norma Hernandez-More
Real Living-First Service Realty
786-417-9189
Hello Ira,

Welcome to this Wonderful City Miami . Take your time in doing some research on the different areas Miami has to offer . Spend some time visiting different areas online . It will take some time in researching new areas . Give yourself plenty of time to look . Moving is a big decision . You want to make sure you are making the right decision in location . If you have any questions feel free to reach out to my anytime .

Samantha Tenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty Inc
Cell 786 314 6100
Email: SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
Hello Ira,

Samantha Tenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty Inc
Cell 786 314 6100
Email: SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
Good afternoon Ira,

Please advise what areas in Miami you are considering for your Winter home. If I can't help I will recommend another agent that services such area. Hope to hear from you soon!
Great ! Welcome to Miami !
The best way to go about, is to have a telephone conversation to discuss a little more in depth your preferences: price bracket, preferred locations, close or not to the beach, to the golf courses, to the Airport, are good examples among other ones we will talk about. Once we have a basic portfolio of your requirements, we will start sending you current listings, and, most importantly, pictures of the possible options to you. By the time we have a few favorite properties, we can the proceed to a trip of you to Miami, to go in person and kick the tires, or, if you prefer, we can send you additional information on the selected properties.
To get started, please feel free to call me on my cell 305-205-8912.
Thank you for your preference and I will be looking forward to talking to you soon !

Leonardo da Motta (Leo),
Realtor,
GRG Realtors
Miami, Florida
Cell: (305) 205- 8912
Fax: (305) 471-0885
Email: LeoMiamiHomes@gmail.com
Skype: nardinho2010
Speak English, Espanol y Portugues
Facebook
Hello Ira,

I suggest to first start finding out about different areas of Miami - to see which
area meets your requirements. Once you know which areas are best for you,
it would make sense to get on the auto update list for the active/pending and sold listings in
your preferred area. It'll help you get a feel for it - values wise.

I'd also recommend to physically come and visit Miami.
Once you get a visual - you could buy without being here.

Specific info - like amenities, lifestyle (outdoors/indoors) preference, budget - would help to advise you further, of course.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hi, Ira

With this Winter blast, I can totally understand your feelings!

Miami is a great and trendy city. With all the new projects going on right now, it will soon become a social and cultural Mecca. I'll be happy for you if you are thinking of becoming part of it as well!
If your idea is to purchase, most likely you will be needing something that can be rented during the months that you are back in Chicago, so that you can have some extra income to cover the costs.
On the other hand, if you are thinking of a seasonal rental, just for the winter months, you have some options either near the Beach or near Downtown/Brickell area
Please feel free to browse my web to see the different options, and if you agree, send me an email so that I can help you and start my search according to your needs.

Thank you and looking forward to serve you.

Maria A Ballestrin
Elite Miami Realty, LLC
31 SE 5th St #314
Brickell on the River
Miami, Fl 33131
http://www.SellBuyRentBrickell.com
alejandra@elitemiamirealty.com
Tel: 305-283-5912
You obviously have internet, so find yourself a reputable relocation specialist and start your journey there. Who knows, you may not like the way that person sounds or treats you over the phone, so once you have a good feeling for who your speaking with and their ability to get you where you need to go, let them get the hard work out of the way and help you get into your new home. Relocation specialists (really good ones) have a great "knack" for finding you great probabilities of homes you will like sometimes right away.
Hello Ira,

I can help you in your search for a property in Miami, please give me call or send me an email with more details and for sure I am going to find your dream home in Miami.

Lazaro J. Suarez
Realtor Associate
Trex International Realty
Phone: 305 970 2911
email: suarezrealtor62@gmail.com
Ira,

I have a beachfront condo with ocean views and outstanding ammenities, such as beach access, heated pool, hot tub, cabanas, tiki hut, gym and spa, valet parking and on site mini market. Perfect for
2nd winter home and investment rental. It won't last , I do have other options for you as well, so call me now at 954 816 9950.

Freddy
Hi Ira,
Whether you are looking for a summer home or a full time residence, South Florida is a great place to be. I need more information in order to help you find the property best suited for your needs.. Feel free to contact me at any time. I would work with you to find the perfect place for you, Looking forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Best Regards

Iris N. Cortez, P.A. CDPE
Beachfront Realty
305-331-0411
irisncortez@gmail.com
I do have places in Naples Florida. Are you looking to buy or to rent?
My number 305 303-5436
Thanks for the email. I have a cousin who lives in Oakland Park. As for your request, do you have an idea as to what part of Miami you are looking to live in? What is the price range that you are comfortable with? Please call me at 305-984-5300 so we can discuss your specific concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Alan Drecksler
Rose Realty & Associates, Inc.
alan@roserealtymiami.com
305-984-5300
Good afternoon Ira,

I can see why you need a vacation home in the tropical city of Miami, it's so cold in Chicago! I'll be glad to assist you find your place. Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
Hello Ira, I will be delighted to assist you and certain I can find you a wonderful deal. Please feel free to visit my profile review my recommendations and proven track record of bank owned sales. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi Ira,
Miami has a lot of great investment opportunities whether you are looking for a single family home or a condo. If you consider to generate extra rental income from your second home while you are away , I can definately help you with property management services while you are in Chicago.Most sought after communities I specialize in are Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura , Hallandale and Hollywood beach , Bal Harbour. Please let me know if I could assist you in your real estate needs. Feel free to call 305.987.7470 , email : info@tatianakolomiets.com.
Web Reference: http://TatianaKolomiets.com
Thank you for your professional feedback Tatiana. I highly suggest Ira consults with a Realtor like you. :)

http://MDRealtyMiami.com
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
Hi Ira,

I hope you're well. I just helped someone else from Chicago find a great winter home/investment property in Miami and also just helped 2 other clients sell here and relocate to Chicago. A lot of changes in the Windy City!

Feel free to call me if you have any questions or would like assistance with your search.

Samantha Tenzer-Friedman
(786) 314-6100
SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
http://www.TenzerSellsHomes.com
Mr. McCray, this is Nelly David, P.A. with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty, it would be my pleasure to assist you with your real estate needs. Please contact me directly at 3058070580. You may also visit my website at http://www.GreaterMiamiLiving.com.

I look forward to servicing you.
Good morning, I can definitely help you find this home, please contact me so I can get more details regarding the area and other specifics to better assist you. I have many out state clients like you and I look forward to assisting You can reach me at 305-281-1115 or email me at m13pala23@aol.com or you can also visit my website and do a real time search of the many properties available miamiflrealestatepro.com