Foreclosure in Inverness>Question Details

Karleen Ohair, Home Buyer in 34453

Hello, I am very interested in the property at 2966 E Buck Ct, in Inverness.

Asked by Karleen Ohair, 34453 Sat Jan 18, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
This home is still available so let me know if you would like me to send you additional photos or the property card.. I'd be happy to work with you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer