Foreclosure in Philadelphia>Question Details

Nastassja St…, Both Buyer and Seller in Feasterville-Trevose,

Hello, I am trying to find an agent that would help in buying forclosed properties in the philadelphia area.

Asked by Nastassja Stransky, Feasterville-Trevose, PA Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

9
Before you do anything speak with any Agent and get a copy of the Consumer Notice and make sure you deal with a Buyer's Agent who is represing you and not the Seller call me 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
You may want to consider working directly with an agent who is a direct listing agent for major banks. I have been listing bank owned properties for over 9 years in and around Philadelphia. My team and I represent some of the largest banks and understand the process very well. Feel free to contact me in the event you want to explore what foreclosure homes are available.

Chris Nelson
RE/MAX SERVICES
National REO Broker Association (NRBA) Member
REOMAC Member
REOBroker.com Member
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Platinum Equator & RES.NET Certified
794 Penllyn Pike, Ste. 120
Blue Bell, Pa 19422
215.641.2500 Main
215.641.2542 Fax
484.576.7430 Cell*
I have been dealing with these type of properties for a long time. I have investors available that have properties to sell at very low prices. I also know many contractors that can do the work for very low prices to maximize your potential profits. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you
Hi Nastassja,

W work with many investors looking to take advantage of the great rental market in Philly now.
There are also some properties available that may make sense to rehab and sell right away for a decent profit.

Please feel free to call me directly to discuss your goals and how we can work together to achieve them.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Hello Nastassja please call me at 61-809-2321.

Tammy
Nastassja,

You shouldn't just limit your search to foreclosed properties. Right now there are many properties that offer great value other than bank owned properties. Also, bank properties are often distressed and in need of considerable repairs. Other properties, such as an estate sale, may just need cosmetic updating. Concentrate your search on an area of interest and "as is" versus rehabbed value
ratio to determine if the property offers a sufficient profit margin that is acceptable to you.
Feel free to give me a call or drop me an email I have sold my bank owned properties in Philadelphia area and would be more than happy to help you out .

Rich Friedman
Keller Williams Real Estate
300 welsh Rd Bldg 4 suite 145
Horsham Pa 19044
License # RS311792
267-679-1088 (Cell)
richmfriedman@gmail.com Email
Hello
Contact me if you would like more info as to purchase these types of properties. I can access to many foreclosures and pre-forclosures, that are both on the market and not listed. let me know if I can be of any help.
Stefan
610-802-3135
sslembos@ewrhomes.com
Email me at Arappajr51@aol.com. and I will begin our business relationship.
I have many of them listed right now with a bank who wants them sold yesterday.
AL Rappa,Jr.
Associate Broker
EXiT Benchmark Realty