Alekseriator, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

Hello, I am looking at a home located at Arch street in Merced Heights, San Francisco. I want to understand how the buying process works.

Asked by Alekseriator, San Francisco, CA Sat Dec 7, 2013

My phone number is (510) 326-3857, I want to know about how the buy this property and find out more information about it.

Answers

3
hi, I can help you with foreclosures and any other sales type...see this educational information for buyers and sellers
http://americarealtyonline.com/RealtorWebPage?custompage_id=…

good luck!
$$$ BUYER CASH REBATE 50%-60% / SELLER DISCOUNT 50% $$$

See "ACTIVE" listings for sale in real-time from San Francisco to San Jose
http://americarealtyonline.com/

Flavio Tejada, Owner/Broker, Realtor, MBA-Finance
(415) 305-2958
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Buying a house is a progression of steps that when taken correctly & with the right help & guidance culminate in becoming a homeowner.
Having located a suitable house, getting your foot in the door will require that you have your financing lined up, that is your down payment & mortgage loan; & if the house you've found is as popular as many in this area are, having to do this after finding the house may put you at a disadvantage. "Normally" an offer to purchase would be written & presented, & when an agreement is reached, it starts another process where you do your "due diligence" inspections & let "escrow" carry out their role in compiling documents, etc. Perhaps you should reach out to Ann experienced agent, if you don't have one already, to guide & help you. J. Mario Preza, 415.850.4361
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
You should discuss this with local agents that deal with this area. They will be more than happy to discuss the buying process with you. First and foremost, you should discuss with a mortgage lender and find out how much you can borrow.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013