Foreclosure in Seattle>Question Details

maybb64, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Have a condo in washington state, now just now owed by fannie mae. I have no I deal what the next step is, my phone have been ringing off

Asked by maybb64, Orlando, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

that I have lost it. I got the notice on the door to contac within 10 if going to rent/buy/move.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Maybb64,

One thing to remind you if you have missed a payment and received the NOD. You have only 20 days after receiving NOD to respond to a mediation. I understand the stress when receiving a NOD on your door. But you need to act!! If you need help, you call me @ 206.604.2755. I have a team of short sale professionals (from attorney to experience short sale agents) to provide the help you need.

Johan Tong
Century 21 North Homes Realty.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hi Maybb64,

Where is your condo at? I may be able to help.

After 30 days of delinquency (meaning you missed a payment), you will receive a NOD, notice of default. The bank should try to reach you in three different ways -- (1) post a NOD on your door, (2) send you a NOD via primary mail, (3) send you an NOD via an express mail. In the State of Washington, you have a choice of mediation. If you don't take an action for mediation or loan modification, you will receive a NTS, notice of trustee sale withing 2 to 3 months. When receive NTS, you will have 90 days to respond. You can seek professional help for either loan modification or mediation.

With this knowledge, first question is:

Q1: Did you miss your payment?

If yes, you need to act now. For free consultation, call me @ 206.604.2755. I will be glad to assist with my passion to help distressed home owner.

If no, congratulations. Mistake could happen during changes of servicing banks. If you did not miss a payment, call the bank and clarify it.

Anyhow, good luck!! If you need help and your property is in Seattle, I will be happy to assist. As a professional short sale negotiator, it is not only my job but also my passion to provide the help to distressed home owners. Let me help you. Call @ 206.604.2755

Johan Tong
Century 21 North Homes Realty, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 17, 2013
It sounds as if you are in default on your mortgage and that foreclosure is either in process or has been completed. You should call the number on the notice to see what you are hearing from them. You can also contact a local agent here to do some research for you as to what has been publically announced regarding your address.
There is also a chance this could be either a mistaken foreclosure if you are current on your mortgage, it's rare but has happened or that it's a form of fraud. Be careful what information you provide the people you call. Get some independent local help to guide you.
Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 17, 2013
Sounds like you had a notice posted on the door of your condo? Foreclosure proceedings are underway? The best advice is; don't ignore your lender. Communicate with them immediately. There are a number of options available to help homeowner's avoid foreclosure. Good luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 17, 2013
?? are you describing the fact that your present WA condo is being foreclosed on ?? can you clarify?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer