Would you like to avoid the bidding process at the courthouse ?
I have availble portfolio homes for sale, within Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino,San Diego, and Orange County. They are averaging at 80 cents on the dollar including closing costs. I can arrainge for you to do walk a through, if you see anything you like. All of our sales are done with a escrow company, so if you are intrested please reply or give me a phone call.
Joe is correct about what he has mentioned. I use a servic ethat you have to pay for to stay on top of the properties that are going to sale...
- You do need to know about the house?
- What it looks like?
- How much money you think you may need to spend to fix it up?
- And then know what to bid on it and be sure you do not bid too much?
- Yes, you do need to carry many cashiers checks in different denominations to pay for the property.
- I work with investors and use a company that also helps you with financing - meaning cash.
Talk to you soon
Ingrid Ski Realtor
I would suggest you look at http://www.propertyradar.com/ as they have the best and most up to date information about foreclsoures. YES, its very tricky...
1. You need to make sure that you are bidding on the first TD.
2. You need to have a connection (title rep) with a person at the Title Company to search for other hiddden dangers.
3. You need to have a crew ready to go, when you make your purchase.
4. You need to do the comps of the area and establish a price that you won't go over.
5. The margins right now in Orange County are very tight. I am told that they are around 85-90%, so the only groups that are going to make money are the ones buying multiple properties.
6.. Yes you need a cashiers check when you bid.
7. You need lots of money up front!
Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.
Joe Homs, Agent/Investor