Foreclosure in Utica>Question Details

Peter Mihajl…, Home Buyer in 1120  old bald river...

HOW TO PURCHASE A HOME IN UTICA?

Asked by Peter Mihajlovich, 1120 old bald river rd. Tellico plains, Tn. Sun Jul 8, 2007

THERE IS A HOUSE FOR SALE, OWNED BY A BANK GETTING READY FOR FORCLOSURE..HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ON THE STATUS OF THIS HOUSE? THE HOUSE ADDRESS IS 71 NORTH MAIN STREET ,...UTICA, OHIO

Answers

2
Hi Peter,

I use a site called realtytrac at http://www.realtytrac.com . They compile very comprehensive information about REOs, foreclosures, etc. You can get basic information for free to get a sense of their service, and then buy a subscription if you're serious about going forward with a purchase. The information they include is the current owner's name and contact information, foreclosure status, lender information, etc. It's a fantastic resource.

It's well worth the investment--I got a yearly sub for under $100, and I think they also offer month-to-month subscriptions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 9, 2007
I SEE 63 N MAIN and 73 N MAIN, But see no record of 71 N MAIN ST. CAN YOU GIVE US MORE? DON BUSH, KELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL PARTNERS REALTY, C&I GROUP, bush.214@osu.edu