Foreclosure in Willingboro>Question Details

Pedney1947, Home Buyer in Willingboro, NJ

HOW MUCH DO THEY SELL ON nORTHAMPTON DRIVE?

Asked by Pedney1947, Willingboro, NJ Sat Apr 21, 2012

4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS

Answers

4
Specifically, I am inquiring about 108 Northampton Dr. which may be either in forclosure or bankrupcy?
Hi there,
Would I be correct in thinking that you are asking this question because you are looking at 63 Northampton Drive? That is an Ardsley Cape Cod and I can tell you what cape cods are selling for in Garfield North, which is where this house is located. Garfield North, Garfield East, and Garfield all have cape cods similar to this home. Are you looking for a rehabbed home? There are a lot of investors fixing up houses in Willingboro right now. Some do really good work, others not so good. If you'd like to work together with me to find a great move-in condition house, call me at (609) 284-3825 and we can schedule some time to look at some of the work people have done in Willingboro so you can see for yourself. You can also e-mail me at valeriepressley@kw.com. Click the link I provided to see the homes for sale in Garfield North and hope to speak to you soon!
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hello Pedney1947,
Thank you for your question.
In Northampton Dr. Willingboro there has been 2 sales within the last 6 months. One sold for $144,500 and with $4000 towards buyers for concessions and the other sold for $159,000 and the seller gave to buyer $5000 on concessions.
In the Garfield Parks during the same period sales have being between $55,000 to $180,000. All this according to the style, terms and condition of the homes.
Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor ABR
RE/MAX Connection
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Text HOMES2u to 87778 to download my free home app in your smart phone.