Foreclosure in 60074>Question Details

Carol, Other/Just Looking in Palatine, IL

HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT THE STATUS OF FORECLOSURE? THE PROPERTY IS 200 BAYSIDE DR UNIT3 PALATINE

Asked by Carol, Palatine, IL Thu Dec 22, 2011

Answers

3
Carol
I just looked up your address in realist tax resource, and see your last name is Bolivar. The condo is pending foreclosure, lis pendens status. A sheriff sale must be being planned. From your other question i gather the circumstances of your situation. If R Almanza is the only person on the mortgage, doesn't mean you are off the hook for the liability when condo goes to foreclosure. Talk to a real estate attorney, I think no matter what you cannot waive your homestead responsibilities without permission from your co-owner. I am not a lawyer, but unless there is a divorce decree separating you from that property you are liable in Illinois. In order to protect yourself speak to a lawyer.
I saved a copy of this report i can email to you no strings attached. I promise not to bug you!

If you like my answer, best answer me and thumbs up, thx!
Sometimes it is really hard to find the status on these foreclosures. Is it listed on the MLS yet?
Your county should have a land data account that you can access. It will let you look at the deeds recorded. If you need help, contact a title company as they access these databases every day.

Cathy Bureau
Broker-Owner
Green Home Realty