Foreclosure in River Bottoms>Question Details

Sad Face For…, Home Owner in San Diego, CA

HELP WITH A PICK A PAYMENT LOAN

Asked by Sad Face Forever, San Diego, CA Wed Jun 13, 2012

WELLS FARGO TRUSTEE SOLD MY HOME, I HAD A PICK APAYMENT LOAN WHICH SETTLE IN COURT AND THEY WERE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME TO MODIFIED MY LOAN. INSTEAD THE TRUSTEE DIDNT GO TO COURT THAT DAY TO TAKE OFF AUCTION AND MY HOME WAS SOLD.

Answers

3
yes i am still living here. But I file a motion to Quash. Today i have to appear in court at 1:30. But I dont have a lawyer as of yet .Is there a document I can file to give me more time to find a lawyer? Please help me. Two companies have taken my money to help postpone Auction and yet the house sold. the trustee didnt show up that day even though wells fargo approved the postponement until June 27. help
Derek is correct - you need to see a real estate attorney ASAP!!!
Are you living there? This is important.

Quick recommendation is that you need an Attorney to see if you can have the foreclosure rescinded. Time is of the essence and depending upon the written communication and circumstances.

Derek Seal