Foreclosure in Delray Beach>Question Details

Lowell, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Good morning. I have just beun thinking about becoming a 'snowbird'. Travel to Florida in the winter and back to Wisconsin in the summer.

Asked by Lowell, Delray Beach, FL Fri Aug 23, 2013

is there management and/or rental assistance available during my away time?

Answers

5
Hi Lowell,

There are many choices when it comes to accommodation for snowbirds from condominium communities to single family homes-gated or not. Most of the communities have owners that return north for the summer. If you are looking for something you can rent out when you are not there many of the communities low that although some have restrictions. Your realtor should be able to find that information out for you when you before you look at a place.

As for management it depends on what you are looking for. If you simply want someone to check on your place while you are away. There are many options from large companies to small mom and pop operations that can provide the service. If you are looking for someone to find tenants for you, your realtor is your best choice.
I would like to be that realtor. Call me.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
Hi Tom,

Other than the places mentioned before -- and they're all great -- I also recommend Delray Beach. It was voted the most fun city in America (Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Rand McNally and USA Today, among others).

Call me for more information - 561-414-1824.

Daisy Caro-Fay
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Lowell,

If you are looking for a winter home that you can rent out when you are not in residence there are many opportunities and I am happy to manage the property while you are away. You will want to focus on areas where there is a strong demand in the off season months so focus on coastal areas like Singer Island and the Jupiter/Juno Beach area. We are seeing more and more demand in the summer months for off season rentals.

You will want to focus either developments that will allow rentals of 30 days or shorter. Depending on your individual needs and budget we still have some great opportunities close to the sand. I would be honored to be included on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview for all you real estate needs here in Palm Beach County. Would be happy to provide you a complimentary consultation to discuss in detail your unique need and how we can help you not only save money but assist you in finding your perfect spot in the Florida sunshine.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Good morning, Lowell. I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to oversee your home when you're not here or if you are looking to rent it out during the months you aren't here or both. Please get in touch with me so that I can better answer your question.

Nicole Marks Mason
Real Estate Consultant
561-445-8743
United Realty Group
Hello Lowell...
Most FL communities that have snowbirds have management agencies that can help out while you're away. Make sure you find one that, after a good interview, you trust to take care of your home.
While I know EVERYWHERE in FL is going to provide a more temperate winter climate than Wisconsin, why not make your snowbird move to the ONLY FL location that has NEVER seen frost? The Keys are always better weather than mainland FL...cooler in summer and warmer in winter. They don't call it the "American Caribbean" for nothing! Best of luck with your transition...it's a good life!
Thank you very much.
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2013