Foreclosure in San Diego>Question Details

Arthur C Win…, Both Buyer and Seller in San Diego, CA

Foreclosures

Asked by Arthur C Winters, San Diego, CA Sat Nov 19, 2011

Find Tax Liens and Deeds

Answers

5
Jeff Smith’s answer
Hi Arthur -
Whether you have a specific property in mind or need help on how to find or negotiate foreclosures, let me know. I was a listing agent for FDMC and would be more than happy to help.

Jeff Smith | Realtor® | Your Best Choice!
HÔM Sotheby’s International Realty
16909 Avenida De Acacias | Rancho Santa Fe | CA | 92067
858.367.4333 direct | 858.756.1150 office | 858.756.1171 fax
Jeff.Smith@SothebysRealty.com
DRE #01056750
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 20, 2011
Hi Arthur, we specialize in distressed property acquisitions, rehab, remodel, rebuild, new build and resale or buy and hold to occupy or for investment (rental portfolio). We are a one stop, turn key family owned and operated solution to any of your real estate needs,

We are a licensed real estate broker, general contractor, architectural, landscape and interior design investment and property management company. Please feel free to log on to our very user friendly website at the link below or contact us anytime. My cell phone is 760 815-6977 and my email address is onthelevel@cox.net. Good luck!
Hello Arthur~ If you want to give us a little more clarity on your question, we can help you more specifically! Glad to help!

Chris Gorno
Web Reference: http://www.chrisgorno.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 19, 2011
To find tax defaulted property sales and tax liens you'll have to check the county assessor officer for each county in CA to check on the dates of their tax sales and properties going to sale.
Are you looking for available foreclosures that are on the market or are you looking to buy at auction (all cash)?
If you let me know your parameters I' be glad to help.
Jim Fishinger
Excel Properties
760-518-3994