Foreclosure in Garfield>Question Details

drmisty1953, Other/Just Looking in Garfield, NM

Foreclosure Attorney or Specialist

Asked by drmisty1953, Garfield, NM Tue Jun 19, 2012

Looking for a Foreclosure attorney in the Garfield Area that can handle problem foreclosures. I have already been taken by an attorney and house was foreclosed due to the lack of knowlege on the attorney's part.

Answers

4
Some of the other posters have made some good referrals, but I don't know how much it will help you. If the legal process is complete, it seems unlikely that you will be able to do anything about it. There are always appeals, but they can be a long shot. If this is a malpractice issue, you might be able to hold the attorney accountable.

http://www.igotscott.com/#!practice_areas/c1iwz
Eric Hausman and Marty Eagan both know their stuff when it comes to Foreclosure issues. You should talk to one or both.
These are the best 2 attorney's I know with regards to foreclosure issues. At least one or bothe should be able to assist you. Hope that helps:

Eric S. Hausman
Attorney at Law
Law Offices
10 Furler Street
P. 0. Box 187
Totowa, NJ 07512
(973) 256-1414
(973) 256-6111
erich@varanolaw.com

Marty Eagan
Attorney
The Law Office Of Martin D. Eagan
52 Maple Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 898-7300 x126
(973) 898-9022
marty.eagan@martyeagan.com
If the action has been completed, you need legal counsel ASAP. Are you saying this is a malpractice issue? Are you trying to bring a complaint against the attorney who represented you?
Already being done there is so many issues with this house and I am trying to keep it. 1st my ex signature was forged on the documents, also I have tried to negoiate with the lender but he doubled the price and now I was suppose to be in bankruptcy and they forclosed on the house.
Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ