Foreclosure in 30022>Question Details

Amy, Home Buyer in 30092

Foreclosed properties in Bancroft Valley, Alpharetta

Asked by Amy, 30092 Thu Mar 19, 2009

I came across some information about some foreclosed properties in Bancroft Valley in Alpharetta, GA. Can someone tell me something about it. Any kind of information about the appraised value of the house and about its foreclosure details will help. Thanks a lot

Answers

4
Amy - another post addressed this as well - do you know Nick?

Another erroneous RealtyTrac entry - no such animal and the only reference in Realty Trac shows tennis courts.

Hank
A property on Bancroft Valley Road appears in Country Club of the South, but it is not identified as a foreclosure in the MLS services. Bancroft Valley did not appear as a subdivision in the tax records nor either of the MLS Services. It is entirely likely that a community of homes by that name has gone into foreclosure, and the information has not yet made it into our systems. Perhaps someone else could offer some input.
Unfortunately thats whats I have. If you put that and alpharetta, it pulls up one in google.
Amy,

This community does not appear in Georgia MLS as spelled. Could it be spelled differently?

Solomon Greene
REALTOR® / Consultant - Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners