Foreclosure in Flemington>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Central West, Trenton,...

Foreclosed house listing

Asked by Joe, Central West, Trenton, NJ Mon Jan 12, 2009

Anyone might know the detailed information about this listing. It is a foreclosed house. I do not understand why you have to pay to get the information if the listing agent really wants to move that out quickly.

http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002929620--Ventura-Ct-Fle…

Thanks.

Answers

4
Hi Joe - I don't know anything about that particular foreclosure, but Ann is correct in that you should never pay for a foreclosure list. My office, ERA Statewide Realty, deals exclusively with several banks that give us their foreclosures to market. Currently we have a 4 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial in Flemington for $464,900. If you would like more information, including the address, please contact me.
Karen Fleming
cell 732-241-4089
Hello Joe,

I am a local agent in Flemington New Jersey, I also work in conjunction with RealtyTrac, so I am able to cross-reference their "listings" with our MLS "listings".

Please visit: http://www.HunterdonForeclosures.com for more information and to conact us by email, otherwise my phone numbers are below.

Patrica "Patty" Mortara - Broker Associate | Hunterdon Real Estate Group
RE/MAX Results Realty | Flemington, New Jersey
Office: 908.237.0055 ext 20 | Direct: 908.448.1699
Hi!
You should never have to pay for listings. You need to find a Realtor that specializes in foreclosures in your area. I could help you find one at no cost. Realty Trac is not a broker, and alot of the homes on the site are not even for sale. Never pay. Give me a call and I can help you for free.
Thank you
Ann
Joe,

I'm not certain that the property is actually listed for sale. The link is for Realty Trac which is not a real estate broker so therefore that is why the charge you for the information. This property shows a notice of lis pendens filed which basically means that the owner defaulted on their loan - it does not mean that the house will go to sheriff's sale or that the owner is looking to sell. Many owners that default work out arrangements with their lender and in the end keep their home. With all that being said, note that Realty Trac as well as many other foreclosure websites are not even up to date or provide the most current information and like I mentioned above may not even be for sale. The best advice I can provide is to work with an agent in your area to find a home. If a foreclosure or pre-foreclosure house is actually for sale and on the market ...there will no fees to pay for inquiring about the property.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com