Foreclosure in York>Question Details

Ilvflipper, Home Buyer in York, PA

Forclosure?? Other options?

Asked by Ilvflipper, York, PA Sun Sep 8, 2013

Hello...we bought our house in 07...long story short we are upside down like everybody else. We are making our payments barely and other bills we can't pay...we are thinking about just walking away!! The house is in my husbands name will I be affected by the forclosure? Are there any other options for us??

0 votes Share Flag Foreclosure in York

Help the community by answering this question:


Sorry to hear you are in this situation. A short sale may be your best option as far as affecting your husband's credit and bouncing back faster. There are other things to consider, but we can talk about all your options and ramifications if you'd like. Fortunately, your credit will not be affected since it is in your husband's name.
I am well versed in short sales! I just sold one of my short sale listings yesterday. There is a bit of paperwork involved and I can guide you with that also. Once you have figured out a path to take, you will sleep much better.
My # is 717-332-3177 and my email address is if you want further assistance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Can you talk to the lender to restructure your loan?

Kadibhai (Kadi)
Better Homes & Gardens Gary Greene, Realtor Katy/Houston
Phone: 832-228-7978
Fax: 281-646 1841
"The highest compliment I am ever given is when
I am referred to your family & friends!"

Save on Electricity/Gas & get it for FREE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
I would suggest reaching out to a local Realtor that is CDPE and SFR certified in your area that helps home owners prevent foreclosure. Realtor with those certifications are the most qualified to assist. A short sale is going to be your best options.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer