Foreclosure in 85257>Question Details

Quit Claimed, Home Owner in 85257

Ex quit claimed property after child support contacted him, then sues over property division because I won't close case. Is QC legal?

Asked by Quit Claimed, 85257 Thu Aug 4, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


all a quit claim is is the release of equity position in the property but does not absolve from note (financial) obligation from the lender
need to ask an attorney re: legalities
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 1, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer