Foreclosure in Phoenix>Question Details

Nalin Ratnai…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ

Do you know of a company that buys properties from auctions or court house steps and rehabbs them for investors in Phoenix.?

Asked by Nalin Ratnaike, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

2
This is a service we can help you with. We currently work with 3 investors by purchasing homes through Trustee Sales, rehab them with a crew of subcontractors and sell them in this recovered Phoenix market. Last year, we sold over $10,000,000 worth of homes and are going even stronger this year. The rate on return is usually around 10%. Call me for more details.
I offer a trustee sale bidding service where I would go down to the court house steps to bid on properties you select from a list of trustee sale properties. We do not do the rehab for you but we can refer some excellent contractors that can help you complete the rehab process. Give me a call to discuss out trustee sale bidding service in greater detail. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: (480)213-5251
Hi Sean, Can we please talk tomorrow and please note I am based in Australia. Thank you Nalin nalin100@hotmail.com +61430321699
Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hi Sean,
Can we please talk tomorrow and please note I am based in Australia.
Thank you

Nalin

nalin100@hotmail.com
+61430321699
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012