Foreclosure in Strongsville>Question Details

Alex Samochin, Other/Just Looking in Medina County, OH

Do banks need painting companies to work on foreclosed homes or should i be looking for preservation companies to sub from ?

Asked by Alex Samochin, Medina County, OH Tue Oct 26, 2010

I would like to contract it my self if at all possible ,all i do is residential painting and this would help alot. i have insurance, llc and a buisness account. i am well qualified i just need the opportunity ya know.

Help the community by answering this question:


Your better off looking for preservation companies and general contractors who are approved to work for banks. Asset management companies are rarely going to deal with you on the local level. It's too time consuming for them. They want 1 contact and that contact will handle a region of the United States. That contact will deal with the pain of finding all of the local contractors, vendors to do the work. You want to find that 1 contact they deal with and get approved to work with them.

The article written below talks about contractors looking for business.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 27, 2010
How do i work with a company to take picture of the house going in foreclourse
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer