Foreclosure in 20746>Question Details

Brownskin, Renter in 20746

Did you hear anything on the news about people who went into foreclosure gets $2000 thanks.

Asked by Brownskin, 20746 Thu Feb 16, 2012

I need to know who to contact in regards to this program. I can be reached by email or 240-463-3783.

Answers

3
Laura Feghali’s answer
Hello Brownskin,
Here is a link to my blog that contains the article about this which includes the 5 major banks involved:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/laurafeghali/2012/02/deal_negotia…

The biggest question is when will these banks start paying?

As Tim suggests, contact the lender who foreclosed on your home to find out more information directly from them.

Good luck to you!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
This has been in the news alot. From what the local news here says it is being offered to people that were foreclosed on by the "Robo-signers". It you were legally foreclosed on from what new says you won't get anything. Like Tim said, if you are in doubt call the lender.
Contact the bank that foreclosed on your house, if they are involved they will know. I bet the banks won't pony up the $2000 easily either.