Foreclosure in Atlanta>Question Details

Atlrez, Home Owner in Atlanta, GA

Declaratory Judgments - Reasons Why A Lender Files One Against You?

Asked by Atlrez, Atlanta, GA Mon Jul 1, 2013

The house was suppose to be foreclosed last August, but they stopped the foreclosure sale due to "title" issues I was told. I do know that the mortgage company that I went through to obtain the mortgage went out of business due to fraudulent dealings and I assume transferred my mortgage to the Servicing company. Could this be being used to clear title? What should I do?

Also, does anyone know of any good Real Estate Attorneys?

Help the community by answering this question:



You may have already learned that attorneys work for a fee and are not always successful as another acquaintance found out about $1500 dollars too late. Please call the HopeHotline right away at 888-995-HOPE for FREE guidance. They have alliances with most major lenders and resources who will intercede with your lender on your behalf to help you resolve this matter quickly, saving your home from foreclosure along the way. You can find references to this organization.

• The Georgia Attorney General's Website -

• The Federal Trade Commission's Webiste -

• The US Dept. of Treasury Website -…

Of course, should the decision be made to short sell after all other options have been exhausted, I'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Let's try all we can to keep your home first.

Solomon Greene
Georgia Real Estate Brokers Associate,
Certified Affordable Housing Counselor,
Certified Distressed Property Expert

Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
(470) 226-6044
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 2, 2013
David Perrie and Associates. David was the regional manager of a huge title company for years. His number is 7709530826.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 1, 2013
I absolutely agree with Rodney. W would recommend you contact an attorney sooner than later.

Have a Good Day,

Rick Payne
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 1, 2013
You would have to consult with an attorney for legal advice.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer