Foreclosure in NW Goldberg>Question Details

Cicely, Other/Just Looking in Detroit, MI

Could someone please send me more info on the property on Commonwealth in Detroit Mi such as the asking price and the address. Thank You

Asked by Cicely, Detroit, MI Sat Nov 3, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3096125669--Commonwealth-S…

Answers

3
Hi Cicely,

If you need an Agent please contact me. I live in Woodbridge which is just south of the area you were looking at. There are plenty of foreclosed properties out there.

Bob
Cicely:

First, you should be working directly with a Realtor, rather than posting your multiple questions here.

Second, the link is to an advertisement, not a real listing. RealtyTrac uses ads that pretend to be listings in order to get you to sign up for their services. Sometimes the properties are available. More often, they're not. That's another reason for you to find an agent in your area to work with.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
This home is not currently on the market. It could still be in redemption and the seller has not listed it as a short sale.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012