Foreclosure in Orlando>Question Details

Courtney, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Contact for foreclosure dept at deutsche Bank? Looks like they hold a bank owned property Id like to buy.

Asked by Courtney, New York, NY Tue Apr 16, 2013

322 E Central Blvd, Orlando, FL 32801 - Unit 1912

Answers

7
Bernard Scarpa’s answer
Hello Courtney,

if you are still looking for a property please let me know if I can help. Banks normally will not speak directly to you. You would need to wait for the property to come out for sale. And some times that can take a long time. Some times years.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. (Central Florida short term rentals,vacation homes,second homes) I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping others invest in Florida properties. 90% of my sales in the Disney area are international buyers. I am sure I can help you find a very good vacation/income property that you can use at any time you want to use the home.You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about how the best way for you to purchase a property, what is needed for you to start the process, managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. Please contact me and I will answer all your personal questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Lana, Home Buyer, New York, NY--- WHAT DOES IT MEAN< PLZ EXPLAIN !
Hello I am interested about 851 alabama woods ln. orlando, fl. 32824

plz e-mail me status this house .
svkravit @ gmail.com
what you mean , when this house will for sale and price ?
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hi Courtney,

Are you looking for a home in this comunity?
Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. I can set up a search for you of homes that are currently listed for rent, and you'll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listted (including when 322 East Central is listed)

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
You are correct it appears to be owned by Deutsche Bank. Mark is also correct. It is unlikely you will find the assigned asset manager. But if you did you would not get a response. I work with a few banks doing REO and they wont talk to buyer or buyer agents direct. They will only go through their assigned agent.

This one is not currently listed. It is not unusual for an REO to take months or even a year to come on market. I recently had one take 6 months and then they sent it to auction instead of marketing on MLS to general public. There are many factors that affect this. I advise you choose an agent you trust to work with you and choose from those on market or wait for others. I would not wait for one specific unit such as this. It could be a long time before it comes to market. It may never come to market. Banks have several alternative disposition avenues. No gurantee you will be succesful contracting on it if it does get listed. You could get outbid....

Good Luck
Don Shippey
REMAX Properties SW
donrshippey@aol.com
407-925-2318
Sorry Countney, but no asset manager ever wants to talk to the general public. Your chance of getting a response from them are next to zero.
Hello Courtey!

The only two units that are available are the following:

Unit 1204 that is a REO or Bank Owned and is listed for 229k
Unit 1011 that is a traditional sale/Owner and is listed for 299k

Please let me know if you would like more information.
thank you!
Jackie
La Rosa Realty!
jcorecedeno.larosarealty.com