Foreclosure in Dublin>Question Details

Wushu, Other/Just Looking in Blue Springs, MO

Condo in dublin - $345000 ...is it for real?

Asked by Wushu, Blue Springs, MO Sun Jan 6, 2008

I came across this condo in 3265 Monaghan Street, Dublin CA 94568 sold for $345000 when compared to other condos selling in the near vicinity for $390000 to $405000. Is this condo's price is for real or is this a foreclosure property.

thanks in advance for your answers.
-wushu.

Answers

8
Ms. K’s answer
5/5/2010
Wushu, get used to the fact that a true listing price is not always posted. Many, many times the listing price is very low in order to "generate interest" in the property. It's malicious and untruthful and wastes precious time of seller, buyer, agent and bank. False listing prices make the real estate game sordid. I don't know why a person would deliberately choose to mis-lead people, but in today's real estate market you will see a lot of this behaviour. It's very sad and this practice gives a very bad name to the real estate industry.
Actually it did sell in November of this year just not through the MLS.
Please see the Public Record Info I researched for you.
Recording Date 11/20/2007 Document # 2007399912
Price $345,000 Document Type Trustee's Deed
First TD N/A Type of Sale Full Amount on Deed
If your interested in more like this one check out my website at http://www.mattirvin.com or just give me a call.
Mortgage Doc # Interest Rate
Lender Name
Buyer Name LASALLE BANK NA, ; MLMI TRUST,
Buyer Vesting Trust
Seller Name FULLERTON, MARISA
Legal Description
Lot: 3 Subdivision: COURTYARDS AT DUBLIN RANCH VILLAGES Tract No: 7325 Phase No: 3 Legal Unit: 32 Map Ref: MAP265 PG70-78
Web Reference: http://www.mattirvin.com
Joanna - BMR Homes sell in 200s in Dublin not for 345K.

Sankar - This could be a short-sale or foreclosure. DR Horton is cutting prices and giving huge discounts / rate buydowns (5% Fixed) etc., so I wont be surprised to see this price. This is real and these condos are only worth that much.
Hi, what you are probably looking at is a Below Market Home intended for moderate income people. Those making $70,000 and under or other criteria. I have one listing just like that, Its a 1 bedroom 1 bath for $255,000. They are intended for school teachers or just any body that does earn over $100,000 for certain conditions. You can also buy a 3 bedroom 2 bath where the sales price is determined by your income!! You can pair that with homeowners assistance programs, all kinds of assistance. So NO this can be several different things, a low listing to get your attention and get bids.
Web Reference: http://www.joannajensen.com
Shankar :
Information Provided below by Matt Irvin is correct. This is probably a REO deal.

Ken Vasan
Thanks a lot Roseettaj and Matt Irvin for your responses. Please send in some condo listing in mid $300k in the east dublin area like the one I mentioned. My email address wushu77@gmail.com.
Thanks for your answer. I came across on the same web site where I am replying. Here is the web site reference:
http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Dublin/sold/1499874-3…
Hi Sankar<
I did a search on this property. The Condo at 3265 Monaghan St. in Dublin sold for $585,000 in November of 2005. There are no other records for this property. This complex in Dublin Ranch has 3 properties for sale at this time . The lowest price is a 2 bedroom for $440K the rest are $525 - $558,850. I dont see a sale below $400K at all in this building. Let me know where you found out this information so that I can verify for you. There are however plenty of properties in the mid $300Ks. If you are interested in checking them out , send me an email and I will forward them to you.
Rosettaj@apr.com