Foreclosure in 45244>Question Details

Curt Morrison, Home Buyer in 45242

Cincinnati Foreclosure Sales

Asked by Curt Morrison, 45242 Sun Aug 30, 2009

I am interested in Cincinnati foreclosure properties, and I'd like to attend an auction to learn how auctions are conducted. What is the best way to learn of upcoming auctions? Can anyone attend?

More broadly, what is the best resource to learn of the procedures and pitfalls in buying foreclosure properties?

Answers

2
Curt you have a lot of questions that need to be answered. It would be best to sit down with a Realtor® and talk for an hour or two because with the type of questions that you are asking one question leads to another.
If you are interested in investment type properties to buy and hold I own a couple of properties in Butler county and work with a couple of people that own rentals in Hamilton and Butler counties. If you want you can bounce questions off me and I will be glad to answer to the best of my ability.
Web Reference: http://www.Find1Home.com
Curt,
If you want to send me an email with your specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Matt Clark