Foreclosure in 85284>Question Details

klydorcabel, Real Estate Pro in Tempe, AZ

Chase Home Loans and Real Time Resolutions playing games with non-approval of short sale

Asked by klydorcabel, Tempe, AZ Mon Jun 17, 2013

The first lien holder (OCWEN) approved a short sale and generous enough to offer Chase - 2nd lien holder $6,000 in settlement. After series of packages to Chase, the bank will reply with one page letter titled "Your Inquiry is under review". Chase claimed to have charged-off the loan and they have a zero balance on record. Chase promised to send a letter reflecting that but has not make good the promise. While fencing me out all the time, one of the representatives that I spoke to whether it was a slip of tongue, directed me to Real Time Resolutions even with the number to call. I contacted RTR after sending a-98-page package and you had to wait 7 days before you could call them. The day I called, the office denied ever having that loan. Now OCWEN has extended my closing date into July 2013 and the buyer is stressed out. Please help me how can I get Chase to understand or agree to release this lien? Brooklyn Park, MN

Answers

2
My advice to you is to contact a real estate attorney that specializes in short sales. Your agent should be able to direct you to someone that his/her office typically uses. Since it is better to short sale your home than to let it go into foreclosure, I would act quickly before you lose your buyer.

Cara Castrataro
Sales Associate
Century 21 Rivera Realty
531 Williamstown Rd
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Office: 856.404.9260, ext. 198
Fax: 856.885.4895
Cell: 856.896.8078
Email: caracastrataro@gmail.com

Find me on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/sjrealtorcaraesposito
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 8, 2013
I agreed with Cara, speak to an attorney, and possibly a profession negotiator ( they may have contacts to help escalate this.) Good luck !