Foreclosure in Austin>Question Details

Asmahanlagra…, Home Buyer in College Station, TX

Canella Dr Austin, TX 78744

Asked by Asmahanlagraoui, College Station, TX Wed Aug 21, 2013

Answers

4
5112 Canella Dr was sold back at the end of June. On the market for just a couple days!

Not sure if this is the home you are referring to....
If you would provide some more information such as a physical address, etc. I may be able to help. There is no property listed for sale or lease with the information you gave. Please contact me directly. Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
I found a "foreclosure" on Canella Dr. listed here on Trulia. Notice it is greater than 180 days listed on Trulia. It is "listed" by RealtyTrac as "available" but it isn't currently listed for sale. RealtyTrac populates Trulia with foreclosed homes to get people to sign up for their "free" trial and then wants you to suscribe to a service that can't even guide you to an actual property for sale.

If you're not working with an agent, please contact me for real assistance in finding foreclosures in the Austin area.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Good morning. I cannot find a property on Canella that is for sale or lease. Can you provide some more information? If so, I'd be happy to assist you.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com