Foreclosure in 60047>Question Details

Garyj, Real Estate Pro in Geneva, IL

Can you provide me with the name and contact information for a REO property of Deutsche Bank Natl Trust Co TTEE? The property is located at: 4581

Asked by Garyj, Geneva, IL Tue Nov 17, 2009

Christine Court,
Long Grove, IL 60047. You can reach me at garyrjamison@sbcglobal.net. Best regards, Gary Jamison

Answers

4
If you are still interested in purchasing a bank owned property - I'd be happy to meet w/you to discuss.
The best type of agent you can use for that is an Exclusive Buyer Agent (EBA). They and their company are buyer specialists & never represent sellers. You can learn more at our web site or http://www.naeba.org
Hi Gary/Real Estate Pro:

Both agents have given you the correct advice so as we say, if you are not working with a buyers agent I too would be happy to assist you with this bank owned property or any other bank owned property in the 60047 area. Are there any other areas you are interested in? I also know of some in 60010? Let me know if there are any other zip codes you have been searching?

Good Luck.

Coleen
Hi Gary,

This home is already on the market. If you're not already working with a Realtor, I would be happy to help you. My firm, The Collins-Peters Group handles many foreclosures and we can answer your questions or help you with foreclosed properties.

Scott Collins, CLHMS, ABR, ADPR
Accredited Distressed Property Representitve
RE/MAX Showcase
Long Grove, IL.
847-308-6550
Scott@CollinsPetersGroup.com
http://www.GreatForeclosedhomes.com
HI Gary,

This property is already listed with a realtor in the MLS so all negotiations have to take place wi your realtor and the listing agent. Do you have an agent representing you? There is no charge for the buyers to have an agent. Please contact me directly at Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker