Foreclosure in Lake Elsinore>Question Details

Pete, Other/Just Looking in Canoga Park, CA

Can you find property owned by an individual's name in different cities in Ca.?

Asked by Pete, Canoga Park, CA Mon Sep 27, 2010

Answers

7
Yes for sure, go to county records or call your Title Officer.

Good luc
Ruth
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
County Assessor's office will have that info -
Yes, so can you via public records.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
I am looking for an inexpensive property or useable lot with or without a mobile home, (prefer with) for a near homeless family that I am helping. This is a father with 3 elementary school age , adorable children.
The father is a glassblower and needs to have enough space between his neighbors to work at home without disturbing them. An oversized lot would most likely do the trick then he would be able to provide for them on his own and potentially buy the property from me at some point?
The perfect property would be a one third to one half acre lot with a mobile home of 3 bedrooms in perhaps somewhat rural area yet still not too far from a good school.
I have been searching and have seen some beautiful lots however not sure if there are utilities hooked up, if not what that would cost and so on. I could buy a vacant lot , then install a foundation and purchase a used Mobile home to be installed the only problem is the budget is to keep the entire property 100- $150K unless the property is a steal with views and so on I would consider up to 250-300K "turn key so to speak" meaning move in ready providing the higher priced property would have a potential of doubling in value within 5 years , depends on the property however just sharing my thoughts on this for any help or ideas out there! Please contact me if anyone has suggestions or help. Btw, this property could be located anywhere in orange county , north to Rancho cucamonga, palm springs and south towards San diego, just not "rough" neighborhoods and away from high crime and bad schools. Asking for much , I know , however God provides , right?
Thank YOU!!!! Barbara
Hi Nina, Wow, Thank you for your time! I will contact you tomorrow! Thank you again! Barbara
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
Call me. Rural, good schools, mobiles ok 2.5 acre minimum.....truly the most for the least in a very good area. I live here 20 minutes north of Norco. Having been my own broker for 25 years, I think I made a good choice here and sounds like what you're looking for. Happy to help..Cell..(714)914-3525 res: (760) 249-1061
Nina Guerini, broker, Southwest Real Estate & Investments.
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
Hello Pete,
One way you can find out is by having a Statewide Name search preformed. A great site you can use is http://www.protitleusa.com. They provide accurate and thorough searches.
Web Reference: http://www.protitleusa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 20, 2013
Hello Pete. The answer to your question is yes. Patrick is right....you can perform the search at the county assessors office.
Check with the county assessors office for each area. You should be able to find what you are looking for there.