Foreclosure in Yakima>Question Details

Berrygarcia2u, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Can my tenant open a garage that had a lock and throw it to the dump .has not payed monthly agrement 2 months.can i ask for my keys.?

Asked by Berrygarcia2u, Los Angeles, CA Thu Oct 31, 2013

tenant new about foreclosure home ,thats why no deposit was asked went to pick up my personal stuff from garage everything. Was gone said that the bank told her to clean up

Answers

2
I'm going to agree with Dan. You need to get proper legal advice from an attorney.

It sounds like the bank may have already foreclosed.
Berry,
I'm sorry, this sounds like a mess. I think you're going to need to get a legal opinion on this one. It sounds like the tenant did what they were told by the bank, but the question is did the bank have the right to tell them? There are attorney's who deal with issues like this who may be able to give some free consultation advice.
You may want to ask about the benefits of doing a short sale while you are there. Each situation is different and there could be some advantages over letting the home go through foreclosure.