Foreclosure in 38680>Question Details

Cowboy, Home Owner in 38680

Can i sue if a bank modified loan breached the contract and caused harm to my credit and will not correct the brech and the harm it did.?

Asked by Cowboy, 38680 Thu Aug 18, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


You should definitely contact an attorney. Google Foreclosure Help or Lawsuit and try to stay local. If you can't find anyone local, try asking another attorney, perhaps a bankruptcy attorney (many are doing both now) for a referral. You might even see if you can find a real estate agent or broker who has their SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) designation and see if they know of anyone that comes highly recommended. Just be careful, there are a lot of scam artists out there.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Probably now. You could however put an explination about what happened in your credit report and this may help the situation a little.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Hi Cowboy,

You need to consult a Real Estate Attorney.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer